This black neoprene jacketed, rubber insulated, flexible multi-conductor is designed specifically for application in submersible applications such as submersible pumps, and under very high mechanical stresses.
The H07RN8-F comes with a recommended immersion depth of 10 meters and a maximum water temp of 40°C. It is regularly utilized for connecting electrical components in industrial water and also to connect floater switches and other flexible applications that are typically found in swimming pools.
The specialised external rubber jacket of H07RN8-F is o-zone, ultra-violet and oil resistant. It is transversently waterproof and should be applied temporarily in water at a maximum of only 2 weeks at a time. The underwater usage of this rubber cable is strictly prohibited in areas of water where there is a strong risk of danger, such as regular moving water in avenues of shipping traffic.
· For connecting electrical equipment in industrial water, e.g. floater switches
· Flexible applications in indoor and outdoor swimming pools
· For use with submersible pumps
· Dry or damp rooms, as well as outdoors and in industrial water
· Temporary use in water: a maximum of 2 weeks at a time (transversely waterproof), subsequent drying-out required
· Immersion depth of 10 m
· According to HD 516/VDE 0298-300, underwater use prohibited in areas with shipping traffic, moving water or where there is a risk of dangerous, mechanical damage
· High stresses
· Type-compliant versions <HAR>-certified with “<HAR>” testing and certification mark for accelerated granting of approvals if final application of cable is within the European CENELEC area
· Strands of bare copper wires
· Core insulation: rubber compound type EI 4
· Outer sheath: rubber compound, type EM2
· Flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2
· Oil-resistant according to EN 60811-2-1