It is typically recommended for use in electrical equipment up to 500V that is under minimal stress. This rubber cable is widely used and is commonly found in workshop tools and gardening tools. It can be used under conditions where it may be in contact with oils or fats. There are other items that extensively feature this cable such as decorative lights and handheld lights.
H05RN-F rubber cable can also be of use when fixing installations in furniture, prefabricated building parts and even in wall partitions.
H05RN-F cable is insulated in a black neoprene rubber compound sheath and they remain supple even at below zero temperatures. This product can be used inside and also outside, but for short lengths of time.
• According to HD 516/VDE 0298-300: for supplying devices in households, kitchens or offices under light mechanical stress; handheld inspection lamps
• According to HD 516/VDE 0298-300: provided the maximum conductor temperature of +60 °C, the maximum outer sheath surface temperature of +50 °C and the lack of ozone resistance are taken into account, suitable for permanent use outdoors with conventional mechanical stress
• Type-compliant versions <HAR>-certified with “<HAR>” testing and certification mark for accelerated granting of approvals if final application of cable is within the European CENELEC area
• Bare copper wire according to HAR
• Core insulation: rubber compound type EI 4
• Outer sheath: rubber compound, type EM2
• Flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2
• Oil-resistant according to EN 60811-2-1