This cable is specifically engineered for the secure transmission of high voltage currents from electric welding machines to the welding tool. This is also used in automatically or manually operated line and spot welding machines.
H01N2-D is perfectly suited to most assembly lines and conveyor systems in the ship building, automobile, and tool manufacturing industries. Even under the influence of ozone, light, oils, oxygen and protective gases, H01N2-D cables continue to retain their great flexibility.
Both the construction of the cable and the safe and secure jacket aids in the resistance to both warm and cold temperatures. It is also flame retardant and is very suitable for use outdoors in both dry and damp conditions.
· Application standard for H01N2-D: HD 516/VDE 0298-300
· For transmitting high currents from the electric welding device to the welding tool
· Use the welding cable only under consideration of HD 516/VDE 0298-300
· Can be used in dry or damp rooms
· Type-compliant versions <HAR>-certified with “<HAR>” testing and certification mark for accelerated granting of
· approvals if final application of cable is within the European CENELEC area
· Bare copper wire according to HAR
· Stranding approximately corresponds to class 6 up to 95 mm², and from 120 mm² approximately to class 5 acc.to VDE 0295
· Separator made of synthetic film or paper
· Outer sheath: rubber compound, type EM5
· Has replaced the previous VDE type NSLFFÖU
· Flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2
· Maximum recommended ambient temperature during storage according to HD 516/VDE 0298-300: +40 °C